Colorado Springs Estate Planning & Social Security Disability
Your family is counting on you. Whether you are looking for a simple will, power of attorney, healthcare directives / living will, appointing guardians for your children, setting up a revocable living trust (RLT), irrevocable trust, stand alone retirement trust (SRT), or help with your Social Security disability benefits, you needs an experience attorney who will give you the attention you deserve at a reasonable price.
Our firm is here to protect you and your family, and to help you understand your options as you plan your Colorado estate. Estate planning is about more than simply transferring valuables; it is about transferring values. This constantly changing area of law requires knowledgeable, compassionate attorneys with extensive experience. We are sensitive to the real life problems and challenges that arise in modern families. And the effect these issues have on both the individual and his/her family members. We focus on eliminating the anxiety, stress and confusion that can accompany planning one's estate and provide an opportunity to celebrate our client's achievements, and create the foundation for fulfilling the wishes, hopes, and desires of our clients and their families. We care about your future!
- Social Security Disability (Helping You Apply or Appeal a Social Security Denial)
- Basic Estate Planning (A Comprehensive Starter Plan for Colorado Families and Individuals)
- Asset Protection Planning (Protect Your Beneficiary from Creditors and Predators)
- College Kids Protection (Stay Involved if your Young Adult is Injured or Incapacitated)
- Digital Asset Protection (Protect Your Photos, Journals, Memories from Disappearing)
- Pet Trusts (Provide Ongoing Care for Your Fur Kids)
100% Satisfaction Guarantee on Estate Plans:
We are committed to providing you the best possible service. At all times, we want our work to be responsive to your needs. If at any time prior to receiving your estate planning documents we have not lived up to your expectations or if we have failed you in some way, we will fix it. Or, we will fully refund the money you have paid – with no questions asked and absolutely no hard feelings.
Don't click away before reading our Guiding Philosophy!